Indent IF CCL-style
Michał "phoe" Herda · Sunday, 23 December, 2018 - 12:05
HOWTO: Emacs + ECL on Android
Michał "phoe" Herda · Sunday, 23 December, 2018 - 12:02
(This is a repost of an old blog post of mine from Teknik.)
- Download F-Droid.
- Download Termux from F-Droid for a sane terminal emulator with downloadable packages.
- Download Hacker's Keyboard from F-Droid for a sane keyboard.
apt install build-essential clangto install the compiler backend that ECL requires.
apt install emacs. Install spacemacs or download your favorite emacs configuration.
- Add the its-pointless.github.io APT repository to
- If you are on 64-bits, run
apt install ecl. If you are on 32 bits, run
apt install ecl-extto install
ecl-ext, which is a 32-bit version of ECL with threads enabled.
- Configure your Emacs to use ECL by
(setf inferior-lisp-program "ecl").
- Write some Lisp code.
- See the screenshot below.
If the above does not work for you, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll fix it.