Android application for on-line privacy and security.
InviZible Pro. (Open source)
New version 5.8.0
Keeps privacy, prevents tracking, gets access to blocked and hidden on-line resources.
InviZible Pro uses DNSCrypt, Tor and Purple I2P to achieve maximum security, privacy and comfortable use of the Internet.
DNS is used by most applications to translate domain names into IP addresses to find a remote server with the site that you want to visit. But this communication is not encrypted and can be used by attackers. DNSCrypt encrypts and authenticates DNS traffic, thus preventing DNS tracking and spoofing.
Tor encrypts Internet traffic and hides your actual location. It uses thousands of computers around the world to mask your IP address and prevents activity tracking to preserve your privacy and anonymity. Tor also provides access to onion services. These are sites that are in a completely hidden network without censorship.
The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a hidden anonymous network. It includes thousands of computers distributed around the world. Purple I2P encrypts the traffic of your device and sends it through these computers to ensure privacy and anonymity. Start I2P to access i2p sites and other Invisible Internet hidden services.
InviZible Pro can use root, if your device has root privileges, or uses a local VPN to deliver Internet traffic to Tor, DNSCrypt and I2P networks.
- InviZible Pro does not support ipv6 at this time.
* No root required
* Hides location and IP
* Unblocks the restricted web content
* Prevents tracking
* Allows access to hidden networks
* ARP spoofing detection
* Built-in firewall
* Tethering supported
* No analytics
* No advertisements
* Open source
* Material design theme
* Automatic Updates – Use the latest versions of InviZible Pro, and its modules such as DNSCrypt , Tor, and Purple I2P.
* Absence of reminder about the need to support the project.
* Priority technical advice.
* Material design night theme
* Updated Tor to version 4.7.8.
* Updated Tor snowflake bridge to version 2.2.0.
* Updated Tor obfs4proxy to version 0.0.13.
* Updated Purple I2P to version 2.42.1.
* Implemented real-time connection logs for Root mode.
* Improved real-time connection logs for VPN mode.
* Added a switch to enable/disable real-time connection logs.
* Improved firewall for Root mode.
* The "Run modules with Root" option is no longer supported and will be hidden in the Common Settings.
Please visit the project’s page: https://invizible.net/en
Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pan.alexander.tordnscrypt.gp
Take a look at source code: https://github.com/Gedsh/InviZible
#android #internet #vpn #anonymous #privacy #confidentiality #dnscrypt #tor #i2p #vpn #proxy #invizible #inviziblepro