Stratview Research delivers key insights on the global Steam turbine Market.
According to Stratview Research, the market is segmented By Design Type (Reaction and Impulse), By Exhaust Type (Condensing and Non-Condensing), By Fuel Type (Fossil Fuel, Biomass, and Geothermal), By End-Use Type (Industrial [Refinery, Chemical Plant, Sugar Plant, Pulp & Paper, and Others] and Utility), By Capacity Type (<3 MW, 3-100 MW, and >100 MW), and Rest of the World [Brazil, Argentina, and Others]).
The report suggests that the overall Steam turbine Market was estimated to grow from USD 15.94 billion in 2021 to USD 20.29 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of over 2.5% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
By Design Trends
The market is segmented into reaction and impulse. The major factors that drive the market share for impulse design steam turbines are low maintenance and operation costs and their compact size
Asia-Pacific is expected to be dominant throughout the forecast period. The market growth in this region is majorly attributed to the growing demand for steam turbines in countries such as Thailand, Japan, South Korea, and Indonesia, among others, due to the development of a number of coal-fired plants in these countries.
The following are some of the key players in the steam turbine market:
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Power, Ltd.
• Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.
• Siemens Energy
• Toshiba America Energy Systems Corp.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The report answers several questions related to the market. The user can get to know the answers to the following questions…
- What is the global demand for steam turbine market in terms of revenue?
- Which are the prominent players in the market?
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
- What are the driving factors fuelling the growth of the market?
- Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
- How did the Covid19 impacted the market?
- How long will it take to recover from the Covid impact?
Why Stratview Research?
- Exhaustive qualitative and quantitative data
- Uninterrupted post-sales support
- Appropriate market trend and forecast analysis.
- All-inclusive report
- Decent price-performance ratio
- Reliable data
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Customised report services
About Us –
Stratview Research is a leading global market research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. To keep our clients ahead of the curve, we provide data backed by extensive market research and in-depth industry knowledge. The broad spectrum of integrated insights is referred to, and cited by press releases, interview with key players, white papers, journals, etc. Stratview research also offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please connect with our team.
Get in touch with us for more details –
Call: +1-313-307-4176 Or Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org