Some quality of life release 0.2.2 is here!
Blue · news.macaw.me / squawk · Thursday, 5 May, 2022 - 18:05 · 1 minute
Would like to release tonight a new milestone of my messenger. It should be a little bit more comfortable to use now! Also there is a place with my gratitude to you, awesome people who help me one way or another!
Squawk 0.2.2 (May 05, 2022)
- now when you remove an account it actually gets removed
- segfault on uninitialized Availability in some rare occasions
- fixed crash when you open a dialog with someone that has only error messages in archive
- message height is now calculated correctly on Chinese and Japanese paragraphs
- the app doesn't crash on SIGINT anymore
- there is a way to disable an account and it wouldn't connect when you change availability
- if you cancel password query an account becomes inactive and doesn't annoy you anymore
- if you filled password field and chose KWallet as a storage Squawk wouldn't ask you again for the same password
- if left the password field empty and chose KWallet as a storage Squawk will try to get that password from KWallet before asking you to input it
- accounts now connect to the server asynchronously - if one is stopped on password prompt another is connecting
- actualized translations, added English localization file
- new "About" window with links, license, gratitudes
- if the authentication failed Squawk will ask again for your password and login
- now there is an amount of unread messages showing on top of Squawk launcher icon
- notifications now have buttons to open a conversation or to mark that message as read
Please report any bugs you find!